Chitika

ch

Genius Desi College Student Zara Aftab

Sunday, February 28, 2010 raza ali , , ,




Zara Aftab is our new club member. Zara Aftab belongs to Pakistani Punjab. You are welcome Zara and we hope you will find some honest contacts from here. She share some lines that I am looking for man friendly and very shy, but I can not hide my feelings well, good in making friends but I hate those who tells a lie and who brake others heart. My motto is…life is too short so try to be honest with others and never hurt anyone because the biggest crime in this world is breaking some ones heart by your words and actions, never destroy any ones life for your benefit.


Leave a Reply

linkwithin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

webiya

Powered by Blogger. Designed by elogi. Converted by Smashing Blogger for LiteThemes.com. Proudly powered by Blogger.